25 Book Reviews

Monday, August 16, 2010

What a Privilege to Review this book!! "Amish Proverbs"

Another Review
"Amish Proverbs- Words of Wisdom from the Simple Life"
By Suzanne Woods Fisher

This is one of the best little books I have ever had in my possession!!
Suzanne has outdone herself with this gift book of Amish Proverbs- priceless, amusing at times and very meaningful!!
When asked to choose a favourite proverb, I was extremely disturbed! ONLY one????? I love them all, BUT one stands out and is particularly meaningful to me-
"When you get to your wit's end, you'll find God lives there."
Suzanne used this proverb in her book, "The Choice" and it struck me then how true this is.
I was also asked to post a family saying used often in my life.
This one is "Each day comes bearing its own gifts, but you have to untie the ribbons."


"Book has been provided courtesy of Baker Publishing Group and Graf-Martin Communications, Inc.  Available now at your favourite bookseller from Revell, a division of Baker Publishing
Group."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Fantastic Read by One of My Favorite Authors, Vannetta Chapman!

An Amish Proposal for Christmas  By Vannetta Chapman Synopsis: Her deepest Christmas wish will bring more than she imagined…in this novel by...